Do Check If From Time To Time. We’re Always Happy To Hire New People!
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of online/offline marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillet which enables them to brainstorm new initiativesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• 2+ years’ experience, preferably in a similar position in a manufacturing company
• Materials management procedures
• Air and sea logistics
• Must be in Warehouse & Industrial Experience
• Hands-on working experience of ERP Systems & WMS Modules
The operational responsibilities of this position include:
• Overall responsibility of the functioning of Industrial & Warehouse
• Establish policies and procedures in line with the departmental activities.
• Plan & implement material management systems to meet production requirements.
• Timely materials issue and receive from the Production department
• Inventory control
• Logistics arrangement for the incoming and outgoing materials
• Proper storing for raw and finished goods
• Records and maintains perpetual inventory of quantity and type of materials and parts received, stocked, and distributed
• Initiate corrective and preventive action
• Coordinate with SOX / ISO auditors
• Ensure proper identification on received materials and Supervises bar-coding
• Maintain the yards neat and clean, ensure that physical wastes are getting removed from the yards.
• Ensure proper storage of the raw materials as per their datasheets and storage of finished goods
• To manage warehouse space effectively in accordance with industry best practice
• To ensure that fixed assets, tools & equipment and consumables are effectively controlled
• Managing inventory overseeing merchandise receipts and transfers conducting and reconciling physical inventories Coordinating with the Customs department
• Review on the Materials issues, receive and dispatches
• Review the materials updating in Visual verses physical
• Arranging the insurance for the damaged or lost materials
• Provides final report about receipt & dispatch of materials to the inventory team & keeps stock records updated.
Education: Any Bachelors Degree or Bachelors Degree in Material Management or Supply Chain Management will be an advantage