Our Values : We are proud of our work environment, we carry out our tasks in harmony, with professionalism and having fun. Khaleej Links General Trading takes care and protects all relationships respecting individual differences, supporting and stimulating dialogue between managers and collaborators, and developing a culture based on merit and the enhancement of people.
Do Check If From Time To Time. We’re Always Happy To Hire New People!
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of online/offline marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillet which enables them to brainstorm new initiativesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• 2+ years’ experience, preferably in a similar position in a manufacturing company
• Materials management procedures
• Air and sea logistics
• Must be in Warehouse & Industrial Experience
• Hands-on working experience of ERP Systems & WMS Modules
The operational responsibilities of this position include:
• Overall responsibility of the functioning of Industrial & Warehouse
• Establish policies and procedures in line with the departmental activities.
• Plan & implement material management systems to meet production requirements.
• Timely materials issue and receive from the Production department
• Inventory control
• Logistics arrangement for the incoming and outgoing materials
• Proper storing for raw and finished goods
• Records and maintains perpetual inventory of quantity and type of materials and parts received, stocked, and distributed
• Initiate corrective and preventive action
• Coordinate with SOX / ISO auditors
• Ensure proper identification on received materials and Supervises bar-coding
• Maintain the yards neat and clean, ensure that physical wastes are getting removed from the yards.
• Ensure proper storage of the raw materials as per their datasheets and storage of finished goods
• To manage warehouse space effectively in accordance with industry best practice
• To ensure that fixed assets, tools & equipment and consumables are effectively controlled
• Managing inventory overseeing merchandise receipts and transfers conducting and reconciling physical inventories Coordinating with the Customs department
• Review on the Materials issues, receive and dispatches
• Review the materials updating in Visual verses physical
• Arranging the insurance for the damaged or lost materials
• Provides final report about receipt & dispatch of materials to the inventory team & keeps stock records updated.
Education: Any Bachelors Degree or Bachelors Degree in Material Management or Supply Chain Management will be an advantage